Automatic Crafting Table Mod is a simple mod that aims to add an automatic crafting table to Minecraft. You only have to place the objects in the new storage bar and the objects will be accommodated to its corresponding crafting table. This mod makes the crafting table fit in with the rest of the automation in Minecraft.
How it works:
- The crafting table has 19 inventory slots. 9 of them are just storage slots, 9 of them function as a crafting square, and 1 is for output.
- Whenever the table receives a redstone pulse, it crafts one item of the recipe specified by the items in the crafting square. When the table crafts an item, it pulls the required items from the storage slots first, but if there are not enough items in the storage slots, it will use items in the crafting slot. The table won’t craft an item if doing so would use up the last item of any one slot in the crafting square. The table also will not craft an item if there is not enough space in the output slot.
- Droppers and hoppers attached to the table will insert items into the storage slots, unless they are trying to insert an item that is in the crafting square and the stack in that square has space to fit the item.
- Hoppers will remove items from the output slot first, and then remove items from the storage slots if said items are not used in the crafting recipe.
- Items that are not consumed by the crafting recipe will remain in the crafting square. Items like milk buckets that are modified by the crafting recipe have modified version placed into the storage slots, unless, for some reason, there is not enough room to do so, at which point the items are ejected into the world.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Automatic Crafting Table Mod 1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2