In this Parkour map you take on the role of an artificial intelligence program that is learning how to parkour in a 2D platformer game. This map is contained with 10 levels and a tutorial level at the beginning. In order to beat a level you need to first learn the level by lighting up the platforms. To light up the platform you need to step on the invisible blocks and they will light up. Then once you have made a path visible you need to parkour to the end and step on the pressure plate.
- Play in adventure mode.
- No shifting/sneaking.
- Play on peaceful.
- Set brightness to moody.
How to install:
- Download the Artificial Intelligence Parkour Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2