Aroma1997Core is a mod required by most of Aroma1997’s mods, so you should install it, if you want to run any other of Aroma1997’s mods. This is a library and it mostly contains functions that I use in my other mods. This mod on itself doesn?’t do that much. All it does right now is:
- It adds the “/sleep” command (That will tell you who’s not sleeping.)
- It adds the “/sleep inform” command (That will inform everyone who’s not sleeping of that you want to sleep.)
- It adds the “/sleep kick” command (For operators it’s then possible to kick everyone who’s not sleeping.)
- It adds a command-based Mail-System: “/mail send <target> <message>” and “/mail read”
- This mod doesn’t have to be installed on Server and Client. You can still join servers which have that mod installed with a client without that mod. You can also join a server which doesn’t have that mod installed with a client with that mod.
- If your Minecraft says, Aroma1997core wasn’t loaded or is required for another mod, make sure you have the proper version for your Minecraft version.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Aroma1997Core from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Aroma1997Core Download Links:
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2