Doors With Closing and Opening Animation!
Animated Blocks is a mod that tries to make blocks more realistic, like doors, trap doors, levers, fence gates. It is doing that by animating them, so they react like they would normally in real life.
Doors have a opening and a closing animation applied to them, just like this:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Animated Blocks Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.