What is AngryMobs Mod?
AngryMobs is a new mod that will spawn hostile chickens, pigs, cows and sheep at night that will attack you and other animals of their kind. Because they are harder to kill, they will drop 3-5 of their cooked meat and a chance of dropping a Shard of Anger if you kill them, and mobs that they kill will also drop normal amounts of meat, so you could set these up as a mob farm.
When you kill an angry mob, it has a 1 in 8 chance to drop a Shard of Anger. With these shards, you can make swords:
Sword of Anger
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the AngryMobs Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Added Pick of Anger
- Fixed AI bug, Angry mobs are now prioritized to attack mobs.
- Fixed bug with Angry Sheep spawn egg colour.
Mod Download Links: