This is the remake of the mod called Lanterns And Flashlights. This is a dynamic light mod with 3D models, fuel system and custom animations. This mod adds most of the light sources form Amnesia: The Dark Descent and A Machines for Pigs. It also comes with some extra stuff like Oil Barrels, Tinderboxes, Lantern Oil, ect?
Since its a dynamic light mod it can cause some lag to fix that use Optifine or FPS Plus!
Current light sources:
- Candle Holder
- Bullseye Lantern
- Miner Helmet
- New vanilla torch
- Unlit/Lit Torch
- Unlit/Lit Chandelier
- Unlit/Lit Roof Lantern
The Guide Book:
- There is a Guide Book in the mod what covers every single thing about crafting and usage.
- For the Guide Book just craft a regular book with a piece of fat. To get fat just put any raw meat to the crafting grid. Every other crafting is in the book. Or use Not Enough Items.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Amnesia Lights Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.