Have you ever wished you could take multiple materials and make alloys out of them? Well now you can! This mod adds alloys to Minecraft.
- Alloys: Iron Gold Alloy
- Tools: Iron Gold Alloy Sword, Iron Gold Alloy Pickaxe, Iron Gold Alloy Axe, Iron Gold Alloy Shovel, Iron Gold Alloy Hoe
- Armor: None (Yet!)
- Blocks: Iron Gold Alloy Block
- Other: Iron Gold Alloy Mix
- Pickaxes can mine everything that an iron pickaxe can mine. All tools are faster than diamond, but just a tiny bit slower than gold, and have 200 uses. They are also highly enchantable.
- 1. Iron Gold Alloy Mix: 1 iron ingot and 1 gold ingot. Gives you 2 Iron Gold Alloy Mix
- 2. Put Iron Gold Alloy Mix in a furnace to get 1 Iron Gold Alloy.
- 3: Iron Gold Alloy Block: Fill the entire crafting space in a crafting table with Iron Gold Alloy
- 4. Iron Gold Alloy Pickaxe: Make an iron pickaxe, but use Iron Gold Alloy instead of iron.
- 5. Iron Gold Alloy Axe: Make an iron axe, but use Iron Gold Alloy instead of iron.
- 6. Iron Gold Alloy Sword Make an iron Sword, but use Iron Gold Alloy instead of iron.
- 7. Iron Gold Alloy Shovel: Make an iron shovel, but use Iron Gold Alloy instead of iron.
- 8. Iron Gold Alloy Hoe: Make an iron hoe, but use Iron Gold Alloy instead of iron.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Alloys Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.