Air Blocks Map is a challenging parkour map that we highly recommend you play in the game. All you have to do is overcoming obstacles through jumping in the air and focusing on the side and bottom blocks. Please keep in mind that the approximate time to complete the game is only 15 minutes. Will you get through all difficulties or fail? It’s up to your Minecraft parkour experiences.
How to install Air Blocks Map for Minecraft
- Download Air Blocks-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Air Blocks Map
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 ONLY
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2