AimBow Mod is a separate mod in minecraft. The cross (or whatever target aid your texture pack provides) in the screen’s center is moved to the position where the arrow will hit the ground right after you hold an arrow, an egg or a snowball. The color is changed to red (no hit) or green (entity hit). The mod allows player to enable or disable bow auto aiming by pressing Y. As enabling, this is an Aimbot for Minecraft.
You can enable/disable bow auto aiming by pressing Y. If you enable autoaiming, this is an Aimbot for Minecraft.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the AimBow Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
AimBow Mod Download Links: