AdventureCraft Resource Pack tends to give Minecraft’s visuals more realistic and lifelike. Once installing the resource pack, you will be absolutely impressive because of the resource pack’s textures.
In this resource pack, not only the visuals looks more realistic, but also the textures are extremely clean and smooth. There is not any noise on the textures. Also, on the top of this, the resource pack uses Shaders which makes it more and more realistic.
Note: It is important to use MCpatcher or Optifine HD to fully support this texture pack!
How to install AdventureCraft Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download AdventureCraft.zip file.
- Start Minecraft then click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder.”
- Put the zip file you’ve downloaded into the resource pack folder.
Download links for AdventureCraft Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4
Download from server 1 – Download from server 2