During use Advanced Inventory Mod, you are able to upgrade your inventory by adding functionality to them. Althogh this Mod is still in an early stage, you can do the above-mention that with up to six areas that consist of 9 slots each by adding special items like filters or crafters to them. Let’s wait and see more features soon!
To get started you need to craft an inventory upgrade and put it in the slot below the crafting area. You can open the advanced inventory using the ‘
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Advanced Inventory Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.