40 Jumps Map track your total completion time and made for minecraft 1.8. It is a challenging single-player parkour map. You can progress through by features 40 individual levels of parkour
- 40 awesome levels.
- A system that records your time.
Before You Play:
- Make sure you are playing on 1.8.
- If playing on a server, turn command blocks on.
How to install:
- Download the 40 Jumps Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the "saves" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\saves" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves" and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the "saves" folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.