3D Items Mod transforms dropped items from 2D images to 3D to create real-life effect. You will feel like you are holding items in your bare hands. This mod work in SMP and requires Forge and does not edit any base files as of v1.5.
Gif made by Levy. The pickaxe is an example of what this mod does.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install QuinOptions.
- Download this mod from the link above.
- Copy 3DItems.jar into your .minecraft/mods folder.
- Run Minecraft!
- Updated for Minecraft 1.4.6/1.4.7
- This mod now only provides configuration options
- Support for HD texture packs