30 Levels Parkour Map does exactly what the name implies. It mainly features up to 30 different levels of parkours for players to overcome. Especially, each level contains a 10x5x5 room that comes with various parkour experiences. It’s worth mentioning that some levels require you to precise timing, whereas others force you to think carefully before playing. Well, this engaging map surely makes your mind freaking out.
- 30 levels of parkour
- Upon falling, be teleported instead of killed (As most parkour maps do)
- An AI robot that will talk to you through each level.
- Custom block mechanics
- All levels are tested and possible
- No invisible blocks
Rules & Settings
- Multiplayer is possible, although advised against. (Both players will be teleported)
- Map is an extremely controlled environment, as such?
- You can not:
- change game mode
- break blocks
- skip levels
- It is also highly recommended you don’t:
- Spawn in items
- break command blocks
- force teleport (teleporting to a friend is possible, but will ruin your fun :c)
- Due to ender pearl glitching, you can glitch through some roofs. Please try to avoid this, and I’ve put as much as blocks as I could to stop this. There is a spot where you may end up that allows you to teleport back.
- If any glitches or spelling errors are found, please report them in the comments.
- This is my first map, hoping more will come! (With more story/plot in them)
- If this is enjoyed, I will be creating a part two.
How to install 30 Levels Parkour Map 1.11 for Minecraft
- Download 30-Levels-Parkour-Map.zip file.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for 30 Levels Parkour Map 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2